Why Consign with Red Door Consignment Gallery?
• We offer multiple options for your to sell your furniture..... from outright Estate buyouts
to individual item consignments.
• Over 105,000 cars drive by our location weely, that's over 300,000 cars monthly!!!
• Our 40,000 square foot showroom is maintained by a furniture designer
• Not only do we have a website that is changed weekly but over 2500 individuals who have "Liked"
and follow us on Facebook.
• We have no hidden buyers fees that are deducted from your proceeds
• We are a full time consignment gallery, open 6 days a week.
• Avoid the potential of Fraud and home security risks by having customers come to our location
not your private home.
• Consigning your furniture with us is an easy risk free way of selling items that you are not longer
using in your home.
• Your items are professionally displayed by a designer on our showroom floor.
• Our professional staff has years of experience in displaying and selling quality furniture.
We are afamily owned business that works daily to ring a unique one of a kind furniture store to the Central Pennsylvania Community. We believe that where we shop, where we eat and have fun is what makes our community home.
We hand select each consignment based on the needs and requests of our customers, this guarantees a diverse range of product choices in all price ranges and styles. We truly have something for everyone. Every effort is made to sell your items in a timely fashion. In addition to newspaper, internet and other media we hold gallery events and have a website that is updated weekly.
How to Consign
Step 1: Item Evaluation
Email a photo of your items to RedDoorConsignmentGallery@gmail.com. If email is not an option, bring or mail photos to our store on Paxton St. Small décor items such as art, lamps, etc are accepted when they are consigned with a larger furniture consignment.
Step 2: Getting the items to our Gallery
Call us to schedule a pick up or drop off of your items. We will help you remove your items from your vehicle. We offer an affordable pick up service. The pick up fee will be deducted from your proceeds when the item(s) are sold. Items are attractively displayed inour gallery. Periodic markdowns are made to ensure your items sell in a timely manner.
Step 3: RECEIVE YOUR CHECK!!!
Terms of Consignment
Once we have determined that your items are marketable (we do not accept items that are damaged, stained, or otherwise not saleable), we will consign your items for a 120 day period. The consignor receives 50% of the final selling price. If your items does not sell within the first 45 days we will reduce the price by 10%, after 75 days by 20%; and after 95 days 30%. If the item(s) is not sold within 120 days, we may renew your consignment agreement or request that you remove the items from the store or donate them. While we treat every item like it is our own, the consignor assumes all risk of loss due to theft, damage or fire.. Our showroom is protected with an integrated security system and a sprinkler system.
We would love to hear from you!!
Thinking of consigning?????
Send us an email at: RedDoorConsignmentGallery@gmail.com
Please include the following information so we can best assist you:
-Age, Condition and manufacture of item (if known)
-Pictures of item(s)
-Items must be from a smoke free home
-Original purchase price and purchase date (if known)